Friday, 12 October 2012

10 days

yeah, today is Oct 12th. Another 10 days to go, I am turning into my 30's.

All along I was thinking about the arrival of this day since (n) years ago. It is hard for me not to think about it, on what i had achieve, I had missed, I had went through and what is going to happen after that magic number. Yeah, the number pulls my nerve tight. I can feel how solid, as it approaching near.

This morning while i was walking to take my car, i thought about my wish list. I want to spent on few things to welcome my thirty: a pair of jeans, time piece, smart phone, a set of skin care which really SUITS ME WELL, increase my insurance premium, semi pro camera, laptop...and the list goes on.

OK now, too many things to buy, too little budget. So is time to priorities.  I think they are items that have been pending for some times, so now i will list them down according to my priority needs:
1. Increase insurance premium - esp. medical card
2. Skin care- currently i'm using Origins introduce by Dr Tye since Aug. Shall consider a comprehensive treatment set.
3. Smart phone- if i can get a handy and really like one, why not? since i've been living in Paleolithic world for so long ;D
4. I think i need suppliment to stay healthy..hmm..[leave it blank first]
5. [leave it blank first]
6. Jeans - most important is it suit me well without making me look shorter!
7. A watch-  is just another accessory to add on, not a need. i have two now.
8.[leave it blank first]
9. semi pro camera
10.laptop

That's all to welcome my next birthday!
[ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheww! gosh, the running nose is killing me :s]